Saturday, September 08, 2007
next week I would still be sleeping like a pig at this hour.
I can't wait for 14nov 2pm.
HAHAHAHA. stupid prelims is driving me nuts ok. haha ya, I can give the nuts to the hamsters that my guardian just bought right. dammit. yesterday night I went to the kitchen to look for food, and when I passed by the living room, I caught sight of a cage placed beside the sofa, and to my horror.. THEY'RE HAMSTERS. like ewwwww. they better not steal my food if not I will step on them too HAHAHA. ee I don't understand why some people thinks that hamsters are cute. and the word CUTE is also used on human. like "eh omg the guy so cute." so does it mean that guys look like hamsters?? eeeeee.
ok I only stayed up till 0340am yesterday :-(
and I've made up my mind to not study sustaining devt, providing education and housing. I have a limited amount of space in my brain ok. and I just realised that after I memorise something, I will be so afraid to think very hard because I'm afraid that I will forget the stuff that I'd memorised earlier. HAHA wth. no logic at all pls.
ya and I think studying at night is quite productive.
studying online is productive too! HAHA yes kelly. biology is fun man. I don't like physics la (ew ew ew). tomorrow I'll only do bio and ss for the whole day. so that means I have to START on geography elective, and touch a bit of physics today right. oh no. can I buy time? :-(
I haven't touched amath for a long time.
and emath, I think I will look through TYS notes on thurs night?
I give up on chemistry alr la. the setter of the paper said that paper1 would be 30% tougher than ppr2. and pp2 killed my brain cells already. so what abt ppr1? stupid ok I still prefer the pprs set by thk. booooo.
my mom called yesterday and said,
"this time round you have no more excuses ok. unlike midyr, you should do better this time right?"
I laughed.
btw kathleen kong is so mean, like snake.
my reputation is ruined because of the entry on her blog. DAMN IT.
-__-
oh this is so exciting. prelims is going to end 6 days later!!
I have yet to plan my schedule. so excitingggg! I want to watch a lot a lot of movies! (at least 4) HAHAHA.
I will do it ok! doesn't matter who I watch with :-)
hm, sometimes things just happen without a reason.
When you love someone but it goes to waste
But if you never try you will never know
Actually, I think I miss talking to a lot of people. ayeeee!
everyone is anticipating for the arrival of 13nov.
but somehow I'm not. I hope I won't let the
5 days go to waste.
it's definitely not enough time for me to catch up with so many people.
sigh :-(
ok random: backstreet boys got new song! HAHA
I've memorized the numberSo why can't I make the call?you know what, thanks for the memories.
10:54 AM Tjung!